AT BEE’S KNEES OUR TOP PRIORITY IS THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR STAFF AND OUR COMMUNITY. WE’RE GOING ABOVE AND BEYOND TO PROVIDE OUR CLIENTS A SAFE AND ENJOYABLE EBIKE EXPERIENCE.
We have temporarily suspended guided tours until group activities are deemed safe again. When travel restrictions are lifted, we’ll look forward to once again introducing guests from around the world to our beautiful city.
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO KEEP OUR CUSTOMERS AND STAFF SAFE DURING THE PANDEMIC:
- To allow us to best assist clients while maintaining safe physical distance we strongly encourage advance booking of rentals by phone or email. Walk-in customers may experience delays if we are already assisting others.
- Store occupancy is limited to one customer or rental party, with no more than 3 customers in the store at any time, so that government recommended spacing can be maintained at all times between staff, and between staff and customers.
- As much of the rental process as possible is being conducted outdoors.
- Staff are frequently washing hands and/or wearing gloves when appropriate. Staff will also wear masks as required if closer contact is needed during the bike fitting process.
- Thorough and regular sanitization procedures have been implemented across all common surfaces.
- Rental bikes are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between rentals including all major touch points: handlebars and grips, shifters and brake levers, bells, drink holders, seats, bags, keys and locks, frame, child carriers and trailers
- Customers are strongly encouraged to bring their own helmet if possible. However, rental helmets can be provided and are cleaned and disinfected and set aside a minimum of 24 hours between rentals.
- Cashless payment only.
To view our full Covid-19 Safety Plan, click here.